Thursday, July 29, 2010

The Tao

I just realized I'd be completely remiss if I didn't mention the Tao, (Tao Te Ching: The New Translation from Tao Te Ching: The Definitive Edition (Tarcher Cornerstone Editions) because this book has had a major impact on my life and my current state of mind.

It sits on my nightstand, next to my bible. It is worn and tattered and underlined and scribbled. In the introduction, translator Johnathan Star says "this book will change your life."

It's the truth. Get it. Now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Mel...thank you for putting together such an inspiring blog. You are a light that will shine even brighter as you walk your path towards a beautiful future.

    Peace!
    RA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many Maras in my life! Recently, I have more insight to fight them!
    Peace,
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete